Villa El Dorado
Villa El Dorado, Javea, Costa Blanca, Spain
- Detached Villa 270 sq m 4 bedrooms
- Sleeps 8 (plus extra single in twin room and sofa bed in red room)
- Outside by the pool - large sitting room with ice maker, wine cooler, comfortable sofa's - sit, relax and enjoy the warm evenings.
- Outside Kitchen with large fridge, dishwasher, BBQ, belfast sink plus all plates and dishes for outside use.
- Essentials for baby -Travel cot, High Chair, Stairgate
- 3 bathrooms + separate cloakroom
- Self catering.
- Private heated pool. 10 by 5 metres
- Full air conditioning in all rooms.
- Wi Fi
- UK TV
- Based on 8 sharing. £ 106 - 288 per person per week.
Outside Villa El Dorado
- Pool 10 by 5 m. heated
- Outside kitchen with BBQ, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Outside sitting room with comfortable sofa's, bar, drinks fridge, ice maker.
- Beautiful views over The Montgo and Benitaxell.
- Fantastic sun sets over the pool.
Villa El Dorado is an imposing detached villa in private grounds accessed through electric gates. The 1,000 metre level grounds are spacious and flood lit at night. Most of your days will be spent enjoying the big, deep, heated swimming pool which is perfectly located at the back of the villa for all day sun and privacy.The villa has four large bedrooms all with a range of handcrafted fitted wardrobes, air conditioning & ceiling fans and memory foam mattress's . Two of the bedrooms are en-suite. The master bedroom has a 6' bed and the en suite has a double shower, bidet, handbasin in vanity unit and WC. The downstairs double bedroom has an en suite with spa bath, separate shower, WC and vanity unit. The other double room and the twin room share the family bathroom which has bath with shower wand, bidet, separate shower cubicle & double vanity basins in a fully fitted unit.There are two fully equipped kitchens. By the pool the outside kitchen with BBQ has it's own dishwasher, sink, large fridge as well as plates, cutlery, kettle etc. The outdoor sitting room next to the pool has three comfortable sofa's, a bar, wine cooler and ice maker. The upstairs Kitchen has a Smeg oven, hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, ice maker and full range of kitchen equipment. The upstairs indoor sitting room is tastefully, comfortably furnished with a large Sony bravia flat screen TV, DVD system with surround sound, i pod docking station and radio. Double doors lead from the sitting room to the front terrace which has eight comfortable chairs and a large dining table where you can eat al fresco and enjoy the sea view.
- Sitting room with flat screen TV and UK channels.
- Main bedroom 6' memory foam mattress double en suite shower
- Dining room (inside)
- Dining on the upstairs terrace with sea view in the distance.
El Dorado has four double bedrooms. 2 with ensuite bathrooms. The upstairs double has a double shower, bidet, WC and vanity unit. The downstairs en suite has a spa bath, shower, WC and vanity unit. The twin room and other double share the large family bathroom with double basins, bidet, WC, bath and shower.
Javea is situated half way between Valencia to the north and Alicante to the south. It is possible to get budget flights to either airport. Villa El Dorado is in a very quiet location but is only a few minutes in the car from the three main parts of Javea.The Arenal beach which has a large sandy beach with a pedestrian walk way in front with a good choice of shops, cafe's and restaurants and a childrens play area. In the evenings there are artisan stalls selling locally made handicrafts and jewellery. The old town of Javea has delightful narrow, cobbled streets and is very Spanish with shops, restaurants plus the usual banks, post office etc. The port is a thriving fishing port. There is a regular fresh fish market. Also a long pebbly beach, which is much quieter than the sandy Arenal beach. There are also shops, restaurants, cafe's etc in the port area and on the pedestrian walk way along by the shore.
Location:- Javea, Spain Nearest Airport:- Valencia or Alicante 90 kilometresNearest Ferry:- Denia 20 kilometresNearest Train:- Gandia 10 kilometresNearest Motorway:- AP7/E15 12 kilometresNearest bar / Pub :- Pinosol 1 kilometreNearest Golf course:- Javea Golf Club 3 kilometresNearest Restaurant :- Baccus or Villa Celeste 1 kilometreCar recommended.